Monday, April 23, 2012

Jamba Juice Secret Menu

       One of the happiest moments in my life was when I found out that Jamba Juice was coming to Manila. Moreover when I found out that one was opening in Alabang Town Center. And so I rejoiced alongside with the Southern enthusiasts. Blending and squeezing since 1990, Jamba Juice was founded by a health advocate Kirk Perron in San Luis Obispo. It has been well known for it's thick yummy health smoothies that contain nothing but natural sweetness.


     Well many might not be aware of this but Jamba Juice actually has a secret menu. How is it secret? Because the smoothies in this menu don't really fall under the healthy catalogue.They don't exactly put pizza and fries into their smoothies. Only a ton of sherbert which aren't as unhealthy as pizza and fries. The smoothies in the secret menu would ruin the Juice company's classification of being a health endorser. Nevertheless, these so-called secret drinks are still worth writing about because they are oh-so-good! I find myself always ordering for the largest size. I just love the extra thickness of these smoothies. Go ahead and order one of these babies. A lot of people might know this by now but YES, they DO accommodate these kind of orders in the Philippines.  I just thought that a Pinoy blog should finally mention that. So without further ado, I give you, the secret menu! 



1. White Gummybear


     Contains 6 oz. of peach juice, 4 oz. of soymilk, 1/2 cup of pineapple sherbet, 1/4 cup of raspberry sherbet, 1/4 cup of orange sherbet, 1/2 cup of frozen mangoes and 1/2 cup of ice. 

     How could candy be so refreshing as a drink?! There are no actual gummy bears in this smoothie but one of my friends was so convinced that she mistook a piece of mango as a bit of gummy bear. Amongst the smoothies i've already tried from the secret menu, this is the best by far.

2. Screaming Orgasm


     Contains peach juice, strawberries, and pineapple sherbet

     Self explanatory. Yes, that's how good it is. Sheer Pleasure. Also known as the "Dirty Orgasm".

3. Pink Starbust


      Contains Lemonade, soymilk, raspberry sherbert, frozen yogurt, sorbet and fresh strawberries.

       A little too sweet for my taste. I kind of regretted ordering that largest size for this one. It was painfully sweet! Not in a good way too. But if you have a really demanding sweet tooth,   then you could go on right ahead with going large on this one.




     Unfortunately, those three were the only ones that ever have graced my tongue. Surprising too, because i'm often at Jamba Juice. It's just that, I can't stop myself from ordering White Gummybear over and over again. The other two were very refreshing too. That's what makes the rest of the drinks in the secret menu worth to try.


•Andres' Surprise
•Apple Pie
•Berry Depressing
•Blue Gummi Bear
•Blue-Topia
•Butterfingers
•Chocolate covered Strawberries
•Chocolate Gummi Bear
•Fruity Pebbles
•Green Gummi Bear
•Hello Jesus
•Lemonade Lightnin'
•Melonade wave
•Now and Later
•Orange Dream Machine
•Pacific Passion
•Peanut Butter and Jelly
•Penis Shooter
•Pineapple Dreamin'
•Pink Fruity Pebbles
•Pink Gummi Bear
•Rainbow Sherbert
•Raspberry Dreamin'
•Red Gummi Bear
•Reese pieces
•San Diego
•Skittles
•Sourpatch Kid
•Strawberries Dreamin'
•Strawberries Lightnin'
•Strawberry Shortcake
•Sunny Delight
•Thank You Jesus
•Tootsie Roll
•Tropical Tango
•White Fruity Pebbles





2 comments:

  1. Just found out about this yesterday.
    Altho, around 20 S.I. are only available in our local stores,
    I would still try the weird ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am also from Manila and I was so happy to hear that they are opening restaurant in Manila. I am totally fond of secret menu jamba juice and can enjoy same items when at home.

    ReplyDelete